Thursday 3 April 2014

Inanimate objects get attached too

Okay!!! This is just a random post. I bought a Blackberry bold 3 in my third year when I was in the university, Blackberry was the latest phone in vogue, that was not why I bought one. I bought it because of the advantages, like getting my mails automatically, advertising what I do via bbm and the ease of communicating via bbm. My bold 3 was fantastic until it started misbehaving, it started having battery issues, I changed my battery a zillion times (exaggerating) but It was up to 6 times. Then the speaker stopped working, and then it suddenly felt heavy.


When my sisters got their own blackberries, it was flat and beautiful and then my bold 3 was the subject of ridicule. I continued managing it because it was dedicated to my business, it didn’t have to be fancy “I thought”. By 2013, I was blessed with a Z10, a fresh breathe of relief, my bold 3 was nothing compared to it and so my affection was directed to my new gadget.


All of a sudden, the weirdest thing happened, my Bold 3 started behaving, it stopped switching off on its own unlike pre Z10 era where it would go off every single day and I  will have to use a desk top charger to boost it. Then the speaker started working. It was like it was jealous. Jealous that I had a new affair with my Z10. Then one day, it fell down and there was a line across the screen, I showed my friend, he told me that the line would just keep spreading. In my head, I said “wow!!! Finally, we are going to have a funeral for my bold 3”. He wasn't wrong, the line kept spreading on the screen, then stopped. The next thing that happened was that the line started reducing, till it became a dot and then the dot finally vanished. This was now creepy but very funny to me; it was like it didn't want to leave me.

Moral of this random story
Stop making shakara and cherish the people who love you. You can be replaced if you decide to feel indispensable. Lol!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment