Sunday 20 September 2015

Fashion focus: The signature shoes for HER closet.

When it comes to fashion, I'm a huge fan of comfortable style, anything that doesn't make me feel at ease is bondage. We shouldn't be slaves to fashion, we have the right to dictate what we expect to feel when we wear any piece of fashionable item, either clothing or accessories. I'm a firm believer and advocate of "comfort".  

The cliche statement "Fashion is pain" was not meant for me and I don't agree with it. Fashion should be fun and interesting. When it comes to female accessories, we will all agree that shoes are seldom the most uncomfortable.

When it comes to shopping for shoes, ensure you buy the perfect size and heels. To make your wardrobe planning a little easier, I've zeroed in on the top 6 key styles of shoes every fashion forward lady should have in her closet.

1. The Classic Pump



2. Everyday Sandals





3. Basic Ballet flats


                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                 
4. Casual kicks

5. Nude Heels

6. Statement heels



If I was to talk about the top 3 I can't do without, it will have to be my classic pumps, ballet flat shoes and statement heels.

What's yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment