Saturday 28 November 2015

Who has been M.I.A? Me!!!

Hello, it's me! I was wondering if after all these silent times, you would like to read my blog. Lol! The Adele's Hello challenge on twitter was the most hilarious stuff I 've seen on social media.

I have been behind the scenes lately, taking time to develop myself and get better at being a business lady.

Ever heard the phrase "Entrepreneurship is not for sissies", it is like every other field of life. It requires a lot of hard work, dedication, patience, persistence, perseverance and most importantly self motivation. Self motivation has been a major push. Sometimes, I apply for opportunities, some work and some don't. Without self motivation, I probably will just tuck myself in my blanket and sleep some more.

Global Entrepreneurship Week Abuja


It is heart breaking to dedicate your entire soul into a project and it doesn't work out, I have been on that road a few times.
Global Entrepreneurship Week Walk Abuja 

It's been an educative year for me and I am thankful for all the wonderful opportunities that has aided in my personal development.





Global Entrepreneurship Week Walk Abuja 

I will like to share two key lessons I learned at the Global Entrepreneurship Week.

"Take responsibility for your personal and professional development. Ensure it is a key part when creating your budget for the year."

"Cultivate the habit of excellence, be in a competition with yourself to improve."

xoxo

Chioma Olamide Udom

Photo credit: My lovely phone

No comments:

Post a Comment