Saturday 2 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

I'm a day late to scream "Happy New Year" virtually, I am so sorry.

Happy New Year Beautiful People!!!

Wishing you a blissful 2016, Thanks for sticking around and for your continued patronage.

*****************************************************************************

 In other news, The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme application portal is now open to all African entrepreneurs to apply.





I am a proud alumni. TEEP was part of the best things that happened to me in 2015. It's an educative and unforgettable experience, trust me when I say "Your life as an entrepreneur would never remain the same after TEEP".


I encourage you to apply by clicking the link below
http://tonyelumelufoundation.org/teep/

As the days in 2016 unfold, I dare you to take a chance to make your dreams come true. If you are a budding entrepreneur, you can start with TEEP.


XOXO

Chioma Olamide Egbelu.

No comments:

Post a Comment