Thursday 6 April 2017

Connoisseur Of Style: Chimamanda Adichie

Renowned author "Chimamanda Adichie" is one Nigerian woman I admire from a distance. Her books have an excellent narrative of Nigeria. Her views on feminism might be a little offensive to a lot of Nigerians, I don't agree with all of her arguments but I support a few. Empowering women is key, which is what the celebrated author advocates for and I completely agree with her.


When it comes to style, I believe she can do no wrong. If I will rate her on a scale of 1 to 10, she gets a 10. Her style is so effortless yet so elegant. If you are a style fan of "modest and chic", then her wardrobe is probably one you would wish to raid.




She is also a major supporter of Nigerian fashion brands.  The fashion industry in Nigeria keeps improving and it is only fair that we start to promote our creativity. I hope I get to design a piece for her someday. She is the perfect muse.

Do you consider yourself stylish and would like to get featured on our "Connoisseur of Style" segment, then send an email to info@midefashioncounty.com.ng with subject "C.O.S" and we will get in touch with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment