Friday 23 December 2011

Fuel subsidy and Nigerians...You want to know what I think? Well, I know this, it is going to make 2012 hard for Nigerians. I don't care how they paint it, they say the removal of fuel subsidy will bring benefits. What kind? increase in the prices of goods and services because petroleum is directly or indirectly related to every sector in the economy. I thought Goodluck was suppose to deliever us and take us to the land of milk and honey. Goodluck seems to be bringing us badluck. They say if you talk about Nigeria's issues, you would get a migraine. The government should just have mercy on the masses and for once be selfless. The middle class are not in the christmas mood. Why? they say "the economy is not smiling at them at all". I just ponder how the poor fellows are faring in this holiday season. If you are removing fuel subsidy, are you increasing the salary of workers? I am beginning to lose faith in this nation. It seems like being stagnant is something the leaders want for the country because their pockets are never dry. The positive people in this country just keep believing. My sister is already planning not to return to this country after her masters. I don't blame her, she's just another citizen that is slowly loosing her faith. God save Nigeria. xoxo, lamide...

No comments:

Post a Comment