Friday 23 December 2011

My avatar is a racist that thinks Black people were cursed like Uncle Rukus in the interesting animation "Bondocks". If this offends anyone, I am truly sorry but my Avatar strongly thinks Blacks are cursed. Seriously, if you look around the world, you would notice that anything the white man touches turns to gold or wherever they dwell seems like paradise on earth. A typical example is South Africa, I seldom ponder "maybe if our British colonial masters never left, Nigeria would have been better". I know they would steal from us but it is not as worse as Nigerians stealing from Nigeria. The situation in this country ruins dreams and if you are not strong, you would give up. Even if a white man would steal from his own economy, I am positive that he would make social welfare increase and this is a FACT. I am proud to be black, don't get me wrong but my avatar thinks White folks are just blessed with organisation,innovation and intelligence. xoxo, lamide....

No comments:

Post a Comment