Thursday 8 March 2012

Pessimistic monsters

People with negative approach to life scare me. I hate pessimistic attitudes. I hate voices that limit me. I hate fear. I hate voices that persuade me to stay in my comfort zone. I hate voices that make me believe there is no future hope and so, i should not try at all. I hate voices that discourages people from making bold decisions in life. For God sake, if you believe you are a failure, why spread the disease and kill another person's hope with your wicked tongue. Pessimistic people are advised to cut off their tongues or remain mute when they can not handle a hardworking fellow trying to make his or her dreams come true. If you are not supporting a person's dream, then just remain that way instead of possesing the person with the spirit of doubt. I rebuke every pessimitic spirit around all hardworking people around the world.
If you are working really hard to make your dreams come true and things seem hard, just focus, you would definitely get to your peak and above it. If you have a dream you want to make come true, leave your comfort zone and make it happen. A baby step does not hurt. Dare yourself to move, to believe in something, to trust your instincts and hope for the best always. When you fail, try again. Never make failure an excuse. Finally, avoid every pessimistic monster that breeds doubt and fear.
                                                                                                     With love, CHIOMA OLAMIDE UDOM

2 comments:

  1. Persimists are losers they are so comfortable were thay are and don't want to forge ahead. There so bored and need company that's why there sound so negative. Always remember its not how many times you fall but how often you pickup and move on and also, never regret just learn lessons.
    THANKS lamide..........

    ReplyDelete