Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year Fashionistas....it's 2012 already. Time surely flies. So I am guessing most of you have new year resolutions "things to do and not to do", I hope you keep all your personal promises. Me? I am just going to take chances, that's what I did last year and it worked out for me. I am going to let God handle the steering and hopefully my dreams would come true but Hardwork is included. Nigeria's current gist is "the removal of fuel subsidy" and it has been passed into law. In the short run, there would be hardship, just smile, things would get better in the long run. Pray for our leaders while you pray for yourself. Hopefully, the extra revenue the country generates would be used wisely to promote even development. I know the prices of goods and services would increase but the Lord is our shepherd (winks). Let's be optimistic in 2012. In between, I have been sketching some really chic and sophisticated designs, So holla at your loyal fashion designer "Olamide". Love you all and God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment