Wednesday 4 January 2012

Limitations suck....Hello fashionistas! Hope Nigeria's situation has not stolen all your joy. Pastor Adeboye said "People have asked why I often laugh or crack jokes about the disturbing events taking place in our nation. The reason is, if you don't laugh it off, you could develop hypertension." The fuel subsidy removal is depressing but let's hope for the best. Thumbs up to every youth across Nigeria protesting and having their voices heard, you are our heroes. Taxi fares in port harcourt is times 2, I felt exploited when I went out yesterday, but I remained calm. In between, I have been sketching male designs and the designs are nice. If you set your mind to do something, you can. The only limitations in the world are the ones you set for yourself. So, Mide Couture also known as MC is now unisex. Guys can now have MC urban clothings in their wardrobe (Yipeeee). So, who would be my very 1st male client?

No comments:

Post a Comment