Saturday 21 January 2012

Tick tock! Tick tock!! Tick tock!!!

OMG,it's the 21st day already? Wow. Time really moves fast and waits for no one. Thank God, the subsidy drama is dead or in between death and life. GEJ finally dropped the price to 97 naira, even though, Nigerians were not excited about the still yet high price, the strike was called off. To all those who lost family members to the revolution, I pray God heal your scars.  So, my fashionistas, what have you been up to? How many goals have you achieved already? How challenges have you faced? How many chances have you taken?. Yours sincerely took a chance last week on saturday, guess what it was? A modelling audition for Port Harcourt Fashion show. It was interesting trying my hands on something different. I have modelled several times but not professionally but my sister keeps pushing me to try it professionally. So I gave it a shot,I did the runway catwalk with so much attitude but I didn't get the job. The judges said wedges are not runway shoes. I was not sad, I was happy I took a chance and now, I know that when another oppportunity knocks, I should never go for a modelling audition in wedges. Bottomline,Keep taking chances, setting goals, dreaming big and keep trying. My personal motivation are these words "I would rather have a life of OH WELLs, than a life of WHAT IFs". Love you all and have a fab weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment